Newgrounds Medals Newgrounds Medals

Great Guide, few flaws.

The guide was well executed, and is hugely helpful, you've got everything explained pretty much, this was a great idea too overall, but there were a few flaws:
1. Confusing Menu:
I'm talking here about the "updates medal" section, I have no idea of what's going on there, maybe organize that a bit more, or have roll-over explanations, also you should shortened the middle-bottom box, so that the middle-top box doesnt have to out of place/not aligned.
2. Visual flaws:
Some parts look rushed, for example in the "top medal point users" list, you've got some names in a diferent font color, in that case, because you've visited the user's page, it doesnt make much diference really, but you could have erased your browsing history so that would not show up.
3. Audio Options: Some people might spend a huge amount of time in this guide, or some people would want to have this always open with them, so a mute button would be nice along with more music options, like in the bottom bar, you could have 3 music choices and a mute button, that would be great.

- Review Request Club -

EventHorizon responds:

thanks, I'm glad you judge this flash helpful!
You're right about the flaws of this flash because I should add a button to stop the sound and also repair the script of updates.
In short, thanks for your review because it was really helpful!

Mr Agnry Faic 3 Mr Agnry Faic 3

AWESOME

:P title says all
Though next time u should add:
-pause menu (which should include mute button)
-diferrent songs to choose
-power ups like double color, or super angry faic (the screaming faic)

MrRandomist responds:

I likeur ideas I'll keep'em in mind!